User zone login
The User zone enables you to:
- Submit an abstract
- Register for the conference (i.e. to select and pay the registration fee)
- Select the accommodation ((i.e. to select and pay the accommodation)
- Download the certificate of attendance (after the conference)
- The EDTNA/ERCA membership form has different login details in CLAUDIN. Please do not login with the same login details.
- Login details from the last Conference can be used, oterwise, please create a new account.Please do not create multiple user accounts using different e-mail addresses.
- If you have any queries or continue to have problems logging in, please contact the organising secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you create multiple accounts, we cannot guarantee that complete information regarding your participation in the congress will be displayed properly in your User Zone (in particular the list of submitted abstracts, dates and times of your presentations). In addition, it will not be possible for us to link your payment of the registration fee to your abstract or presentation, which may result in withdrawal of your abstract from the programme.